Monday, September 28, 2009

EZ View Craft Desk - from The Original Scrapbox!



FROM The Original Scrapbox!!

Wow -- Who wouldn't love to own this EX View Craft Desk? Not only does it have a glass like work surface so you can store your work underneath and have easy see, but it also allows for endless configurations with its interchangeable modular design! It comes in White or Black.







Enter this code when you place your order to get $100 off your shipping: 100Writes


































4 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What yummy scrappThanks for stomping by my blog today!!y things!!!

papertrails leaver said...

I have never seen this desk. Pretty cool! I like all the cabinets and drawers. Thanks for stomping by my blog today!

Janell J said...

This is a nice desk!! btw you have a nice blog I love the wallpaper you chose!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Wow - that is sooo cool!